Friday, November 9, 2012

The 4th painting of sunset from my window

I painted the first "sunset painting from my window" more than 2 years ago. I had so much trouble to make bright clouds. I wasn't so happy for the result but I couldn't make it any better.

The second one was painted last year. I used vivid orange almost whole canvas. Because I couldn't make nice soft orange clouds that I wanted to paint. But I liked it.

Then, I tried and tried and gave up several times and left it some time. Finally the 3rd one was done used rose violet colour. Titled "Rose Violet Sunset". I wanted to paint that beautiful soft purple clouds for long time and I think I did it. I liked this one very much.

After that, I wanted to try another orange sunset again. I had to repainted the canvas 3 times but I could finished it at last.

I don't think I'm going to paint sunset a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment